Monday, July 25, 2005

They just cannot help themselves

All you can do is shake your head at these stories. Are all anti-war democrats like this? To be sure, this woman is considered some type of loose cannon, so who knows is she's just hate filled or insane. Note Disclaimer: "But I support the Troops."
Anyway, the governor had to do some damage control. Maybe the best damage control he could do would be to dump her from his ticket next year, but that might anger his base. What a dilemma. Dump someone who could have a strong base of support, or remove someone unfit for the job. Considering that America is increasingly rejecting the type of hate filled spew issued from the extremist hate America leadership of the Democrat Party, I'll bet he'll keep her.

1 comments:

GUYK said...

Yo, thanks for droppin by CharmingJustCharming. I am a brand new blogger and don't know shit about it. It si fun, especially when people drop a line to let me know that they have read and like or dislike what I write. I am an egotistical longwinded old shit and need a blog to keep from using up everyone else's space-as I have done here. Thanks again. Guy