Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Doesn't Get the Bird, So He Gives Bush the Bird?

Pity the poor lieutenant colonel. Another case of Bush Derangement Syndrome. The story gives no motivation for his actions. All we know is he vandalized cars with pro-Bush stickers and defaced them. Wanna bet he was up for promotion and didn't get it? I wonder if he was a Clintonite officer, you know, a perfumed prince?
"Police have referred the case to prosecutors, who are considering filing criminal charges...". Considering? What? They might let him off with a warning? Damn. I think I might consider contacting my good Senator and seeing if this guy can be court martialed.

1 comments:

GUYK said...

I think I might consider contacting my good Senator and seeing if this guy can be court martialed.

Don't think they can unless he was in uniform or on duty. Tough to prosecute for something done off duty. Maybe conduct unbecoming to an officer. Note that this is reserve officer.The vast majority of regulars both commisioned and non coms are conservative republicans and damn near all of them are closer to libertarian then republican. Hard to dedicate the best years of your life to the fucking democrats who want to destroy our way of life and join a one world government.