Sunday, August 07, 2005

Give 'em skin to win

Sexy dancers and nearly nude men will be performing in a fundraiser for NYC Councilman wannabe Victor Bernace.
Seems he can't win. He's tried twice before and lost, so I guess he figures some unclad figures might boost his numbers. He doesn't seem to mind if all he raises is...interest in politics by younger men in his community. No better way to raise a mans "interest" than by go go dancers. The $20 for head, umm, per head charge won't include nekkid bodies.
"'I'm not running for mayor in a small, old-time religious town in Utah. I'm running in New York City,' he said. 'I might as well try to energize a different base.'"
Hmm, erotic shows, energizer...does Acidman know about this?

1 comments:

GUYK said...

Good question. I'll link this and maybe he will pick it up.