Tuesday, August 16, 2005

No Sex In Hollywood?

Yeah, right. This little story indicates a new wave of purity and virtue is washing upon the polluted shores of Hollywood. Except that everyone who claims it is probably doing so as a publicity stunt. Or they are extremely ugly.
You know I must admit I was surprised that a star of the caliber of Gary Coleman, yes, Gary Coleman, a few years ago indicated that he still was pure. See above. You know, if he really wanted to get some, all he would have to do is stand up on a little pedestal, like a Greek Herm. I couldn't say what type of getting he'd get, especially in Hollyweird, but surely someone would come by- did I say that?- and problem solved.
OK, I think these people are just trying to look good, "see, I'm pure, please watch my movie." It's all a gimmick. The culture has turned a bit more conservative since 911 and these dopes in the entertainment biz see that their days of open promiscuity might have an effect on their incomes. Nobody wants to lose money, they need to continue bringing in the cash. The studios can't afford it. The agents can't afford it, and it appears that many of the actors and actresses see that they can't afford it. Is it something they really care about? Who knows, but I tend not to believe anything out of Hollywood.

1 comments:

GUYK said...

I'm not a real movie star. I've still got the same wife I started out with twenty-eight years ago.
Will Rogers

YEP!