Sunday, August 14, 2005

US Ships Guns To Haiti? What About Us?

The Enemy Press AP reports that the US government will send to Haiti a "$1.9 million shipment (of weapons), which officials said will include some 3,000 handguns, several hundred rifles and tear gas." This is to help beef up the police forces of the island nation prior to elections in the fall.
What the Heck? Look Mr President, I'm all for helping that country become a stable free nation, but I thought you said this country was at war? Where are my free firearms? I'm not greedy Mr Bush. Just send me a few surplus Garands, a few '03 Springfields a spare 1911 or two plus a few thousand rounds of ammo and we'll call it even.
Yeah, I expect some Chickenshit to call me a Chickenhawk and repeat the leftist mantra, "why don't you just join the army." I'm too old, and too fat to enlist, but I'm not too old for the unorganized militia. You know, the one the Constitution means when it states my right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
If we are truly at war, and I believe we are, then I want- no I demand to be armed and trained for any eventuality. Come on Mr President, you know it's the right thing to do. Please send my order to ScottG c/o Ah, Shoot Blogspot. And thank you.

2 comments:

GUYK said...

But did they ship any ammo?

The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Yay!
Guns!
I was hoping ta at least get a 1911 with my tax refund check, but alas, no.